Sunday, July 1, 2007

Tristen on skates...

I have never laughed harder than this moment. The first couple pictures are the actual action shots of Tristen falling. I then threw the camera to Steve and rushed off to Tristen's side. Unfortunately I couldn't stop laughing! Good thing that sweet Mary Jolley was there to really make sure that she was alright. Please pay close attention to Tristen's comments. The girl is classic, even when she is an unbelievable amount of pain!!







*I didn't know how to crop my video shorter, so I am sorry that you have to listen to Steve and Summer's conversation when she brings him his food. The best part is that you can still hear Tristen in the background!

4 comments:

SUMMER said...

I CAN'T HANDLE IT!!! Lindsey and I were dying when we saw this post!!! Everytime I have thought about it since that night... I laugh out loud to myself! She is a RIOT! She really is the true life of the party! My favorite is when you hear her on the video say "I think I broke my tailbone". How sweet are Mary and Bryan helping her get her skates off. And then there is you and I. You were wetting your pants on the ground. And I had warm food to get to people. So freakin funny! Love that girl!!!

SUMMER said...

P.S. Sorry Tris... but that was by far the highlight of the night! Agreed Kate?

Jenny said...

I posted this video on my blog. It was classic. Just thought I would let you know!!! Thanks.

Tristen Ure said...

Umm...you gotta see the bruise that fall left!! I'll have to say I'm pretty impressed with your ability to forsee my ridiculous behavior and tape it a bit. Good thing I had a bit of padding to break my fall!!! Love you girl...and sorry about your nasty burger! Not my fault!!!...SUMMER!!!