Sunday, July 22, 2007

10 Year HIGH SCHOOL REUNION!!


I had my high school reuinion last night and it was seriously so much fun! I was in heaven all night. It was so great to see so many old friends and familiar faces from Capo!! I loved talking to people all night and seeing what everyone was up to. I was expecting everyone to look so different but really mostly everyone looked pretty much the same. It was a wonderful night and I was so glad to be back with "my girlfriends" excluding Meiken...GREAT NIGHT!!!

We took our group Prom picture before we left...too funny!


My sweet boy! Steve was so good to me the whole night. Even though he would rather shoot himself than be at a high school reunion, he came and was so supportive. I really owe him big time!


I love my girls!!

9 comments:

Tristen Ure said...

Now that is some good lookin' orange tannin!!!

Ash and Christian said...

So fun... I can't believe it's been 10 years since the "grassy knoll."

You guys look GREAT.

SUMMER said...

You guys all look SO great! Katie Lady- You are on fire!!! You look so freaking gorgeous!!! I am glad you had such a fun time. Good job Steve for being such a trooper! Bryan was bummed he had to go to mine too but did well once we got there.

The Staffieri Family said...

You girls are beautiful! So fun to see you together with your cute hubbies. Kate, you are looking amazing!

Jeff and Kandis said...

Thats crazy to think that it has been that long. You guys all look great! Too bad Kale couldn't make it, he would have loved to see you guys.
Kan

Jeff and Kandis said...

I had no idea you were even married? Congradulations!! Sorry to miss the party, work just takes us life sometimes. Give me a call and let's catch up a little.
714-231-8701. Hope all is well and look forward to hearing from you.

Kale Mount

sarah marie. said...

you guys look so pretty! go cvhs!

Brittany said...

How Fun! I bet it was great seeing a bunch of old faces. It sounds like you guys had a great time.

Oh and I am so happy that your niece decided to cut it off, you were telling me about that. Its time for you to cut yours off!

Tracy said...

I was just reconnecting with Megan Ferguson...and saw your link on her friends list. Small world! :)

It was great to see you at the reunion. You look fabulous and seem so happy. Congrats on the new addition. What a cute dog!