Saturday, July 7, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!

I had such a fun birthday! First of all I slept in...which was great!! I love it! A few people called me in the morning and they all said on their messages something about me sleeping in. I love that all my friends know me so well. I went to lunch with all my family that was in town at Javier's. I just love that food!!


That night Steve took me to a great, little restaurant named Hush. It is in Laguna and it was to die for! The food was so yummy! We even had fois gras for appetizer and it was so good!! I had filet (of course) and Steven got macademia nut crusted lamb. And my favorite was that we had chocolate souffle for dessert! That souffle was so good...Steve even said it might be better than Roy's...that's huge for him to say!



All in all I had a great day. I am so thankful for all my family and friends that made my day so special. Especially my handsome man! He is tooooooo good to me!!

9 comments:

Tristen Ure said...

wow! I guess that says what kind of friend I am!?! It totally slipped my mind. Happy belated girl- I love you. And I'm having no luck finding a replacement of you. Single
life is boring without you! Thanks for being such a good friend!!!

sarah marie. said...

first of all..you are so thin. second of all..we ate fois gras in mauritius! brent ate it on his mission. love it.

Jeff and Kandis said...

Happy Birthday Katie, you look beautiful!

The Coons Family said...

Just so you know at Dallas' birthday dinner, we said "and katie" when we sang to him..

Laura Ek said...

Sounds like a great day! You are glowing! Love you- lara

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Katie!!! You look so happy and cute! Love you!

Shannon "Fuller" Davis said...

Happy late day of birth Katie. I would like to second sarahs comment. You are so thin and I love your kitchen from what I can see. Pretty flowers too. What a good husband you have

Katie said...

Happy Birthday. I'm hoping you got my message that day. I feel like you've been such a stranger lately. I told Andrew and Ashly I wanted to have all of you over for dinner this week. Let me know what's on schedule for the Hoffman's and we'll make it a date! Love you!

SUMMER said...

you look amazing in these pictures!!! I am glad that your birthday was so great b/c you deserve it!!!