Sunday, July 1, 2007

Let's go to MOVIES!!

We had so much fun on Friday night. Lindsey and Micah Denison had the funnest 50's themed party. We had the best cheeseburgers in the world and top notch shakes. The entertainment was to die for. Not only was the drive in movie great, but Tristen gave everyone a show of her own. I was seriously laughing so hard all night. You gotta love the Ure's!!

Micah the chef


Lindsey and that sweet hairdo!


My sweet baby boy!


I was the only one not wearing a white t-shirt. I didn't know it was a costume party.


Tristen and I


LARDA PHAT!!


Tristen and her Stevie...


Best waitress ever...except for the hair of hers I found on top of my burger. Bryan assured me she had just washed her hair so I was good to go.

3 comments:

SUMMER said...

KT-
No joke if that hair was on your burger the day before- it would have made that burger twice as greasy then it already was.

GFT's - Bryan

sarah marie. said...

so fun!

Laura Ek said...

Great pics Kate, that was so fun!! Next time I'll have to bring my sweet boy! -Laura