So my sweet Brinley finally decided to cut her hair for Locks of Love. She had been going back and forth on when she was going to do it and decided yesterday just to go for it! She called me to see if I was available to do one more haircut for the day and of course I said yes! She came right over to the salon and we went to town. She was so cute and nervous at the same time. What a great girl to donate her beautiful hair! She looks so stinking cute with a bob, I might just have to cut mine as well. I love my sweet, little Brinley Boo!!
Before
During
After!!!


I really don't think she could be any cuter!!!!
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Locks of Love
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 1:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Oh my...she looks so cute with that cut and older. I may have to come visit you for a cut when we get out there.
It looks so stinkin cute!!! How much easier for Stephanie to do too! I wish Haven had straight hair where I could do something like that. Can you say "Albert Einstein" anyone? That is what her hair looks like 1/2 the time.
So stinkin' cute. I can't wait to see it this week. She looks all grown up with that little haircut. I have to agree - it's always inspiring to see a cute short haircut, but then I usually chicken out.
SOOOOOOOO Adorable, and her beautiful hair will help other kids! I love it!! Great job Kate! -Lar
oh my gosh..she is so freaking cute. love that little brinley. and what happened to the 18th?
what a good girl for doing that. I hope my little girls will do that when they are that age. And I need your address asap!
too stinken cute!! I lovw the bobb! and how cute that wanted to do that for Locks of Love! hey i need your email address so i can add you to my blog. email me it at krystal.tanner@gmail
Hey, Katie! I found your blog through Summer. I love her bob- Just like I loved the one you gave me last year! Happy belated bday- you guys are so cute! :)
She is so darling! I love the cut. Fun to see you pictures. Looks like you and Steve are having a fun summer. I finally just started a new blog. It is:
http://staffierifamily.blogspot.com
Hope your doing well. You look great!!
Post a Comment