I love my family and friends! I am so thankful for the people I have around me! After a long week last week I got a surprise on Sunday night from Summer with this sweet treat in our kitchen. Pumpkin Cobbler....YUM-O! I am sure she got it at Trader Joe's or something because she said it was easy to make! We definitely enjoyed it! Thanks Sums!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Thank goodness for good people in the world these days!
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Katie Lady- You are welcome. Glad it was good! I love that stuff... it is a mix from Costco that they only have about 6 weeks out of the year. I bought several boxes to stock up so if you want more, let me know!!!
DELICIOUS!LOVE YOU KATIE!
I'm glad she brought something by. I wish I was in town b/c I would take you out for a sweet treat! Love you too!
I saw that stuff at Costco and was tempted to buy it. Maybe I need to go back and get some, eh? You deserve a sweet treat, Katie. You work so hard making everyone happy...and you do a fab job. xoxooxoxo
that looks soooooo yummy... my mouth is watering. I just might have to make some of that. Tis the season.
Post a Comment