Sunday, October 14, 2007

Grandpa Lark's 80th Birthday BASH!

We had so much fun at Nancy and Jamie's this past Sunday. We had Grandpa's 80th party and it was a riot! I can't believe everyone is getting so old! I mean my little cousin, Alyssa is a freshman and has a boyfriend who is a junior! HELLO! I was dying!!

The man of the hour!!!


Some of the cousins watching a movie....of course Uncle Steve had to crash the girls only party!



All the grandkids (excluding Andrew, Ashly, Bennett, Taylor and Alyssa)


LARK GIRLS RULE!! Funny we are all blondes...we must get it from Gramps!


We made Gramps a new handprint sweatshirt with all the updated changes from his last one. We made him one about 10 years ago and he still wears it to this day. It is all tattered and really has seen better days. I really love being with my family!



And of course one of me and my Lover Boy.

13 comments:

Ashly said...

First off, your blog looks great. Second, Alyssa has a BF and he is a junior? Whoa Whoa Whoa! Work it girl! Third, I LOVE your hair color. It looks so pretty! Im sad we missed Grandpa Jims bday bash. It looks like a fun time. I can't believe the strong Lark traits in that picture of all your girls. Crazy!

Alyssa said...

The sweatshirt looks amazing. Looks like it was a fun time!

sarah marie. said...

umm..excuse me..do you weigh 80 pounds?

Laura Ek said...

You look great and the hair is adorable. I can't wait to see you tomorrow night!

Jessica F. said...

Hi katie! I have been reading your blog for months and decided to say hi. You look fabulous! I love your hair! Just wanted to say hi.
(It's me Jessica who use to work with you at Von Curtis.....in case you were wondering!!!)

SUMMER said...

Ahhh- I have not seen Grandpa Lark in years! He looks great. Was he the one that had ice cream? I can't handle Alyssa and the boyfriend. Where has the time gone? Wasn't she like 2 a few months ago? And yes Sarah- Katie does weigh about 80 pounds now!!
P.S. I love how it looks like Steve is taking charge in all the pics!

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

maybe 180...but not 80.

Anonymous said...

I think that the sweatshirt is the cutest thing ever..however I would have liked to seen a pic of the old one in all of it's tattered glory!

The Collins said...

Hey Katie, what was the website for that wall paper again? creative.....? THanks again for the hair cut and color today. Love it.

Shannon said...

why can't i see the pics? they aren't coming up? i wanna see i wanna see! can't wait for tonight..ugly betty! i love mark and justin the best!

Melly Mel said...

It looks like you guys had a good time. I love it how you call your husband lover boy. So sweet.

Kristen said...

hi katie! it's kristen! just wanted to say hi and that i love to see you blog but for some reason can't see the pictures this time. hmm. . maybe it's my blog or something. anyway, miss you!

camille said...

Hi Katels! I tagged you! See my blog!