I have been a little behind on posting...what else is new? This is what we have been up to the past couple of weeks!
Steve's birthday party at my parents.

Blowing out his candles.


Beckham
Taylin Raye
Brinley
My LOVER BOY! I love that face so much!
My highlight of Vegas...eating Cafe Rio! And getting to lay out by the pool after getting a massage with my lover boy, but I didn't get any pics of that!
Eating some great healthy meals cooked by Steve...Halibut, homemade mango salsa, asparagus, salad and brown rice...YUM!
Hoffman Family Birthday Party...all of the October and November birthdays! Steve, Carson, Kennedy, Megan, Madeline, Bergen and Max!!! Lots of presents!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
A little CATCH UP!!
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
yUMMM. What is that cake? It looks tasty! I wish we could have been there to celebrate. Beckham looks so different and so much older. They are such cute little kids. I miss all of you!
Beckham is a mini-ryan. Looks like you guys are doing well! We miss you!
could beckham look any more like ryan?!
So glad about the new update! I love the picture of Kennedy! She is so funny and I now have her as one of my acheivement day girls... she livens things up on fridays at my house. And ditto on the Ryan clone!
Cafe Rio, lucky... Looks like you had a good time.
katie you look so pretty! i love your hair shorter...and your whole family is so cute! what did you go to chicago for? just for fun? hope to see pics from the trip! how did steve handle it? do you like how this is more like an email than a comment?
ps i'll never forget the little gift you mom had on the bed for us one summer that i came to visit..she is so cute and thoughtful!
oh my goodness, i'm in their ward and haven't noticed how much beckham looks like ryan until i saw that picture of him!! seriously those kids are the best, i miss teaching brinley so so much. and little taylin calls me "kristy dunn" it's so darling! anyway, hope you guys had fun in chicago, i'll get the deets from steph, i'm sure... and your number!! still need to talk hair with you sometime...
Post a Comment