I am headed to Chicago with my mom and sister for the weekend! I am so excited...except that I am leaving Lover Boy for the first time since the day we starting dating! BOO hoo!! I am having some major issues with that! My mom gave me and Steph this little treat before we left. A warm, fuzzy blanket for the plane and some dinero for spending! She is the best!!
Thursday, November 1, 2007
And we're off!!
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 1:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Gotta love those sister trips. They are the best! Have fun!
must be nice.
I LOVE Chicago! You will have so much fun!!!
LUCKY!!!!!!! I want to be just like your mom. I can't wait to do stuff like that with my daughter(s). Hope you guys have a blast. Are you going to Oprah? OOO, I'm jealous. I know you'll miss Steve, but think of the REUNION! Those are always fun!
lucky you!
Can't wait till we all go to Hong Kong...I hope you mammie knows I'm an honorary child on that trip! MAAA-MA
Katie Lark-Hoffman
Congradulations on the wedding, whenever that was.... Just saying hey from the slopes up here in Utah, I can't believe time has come that I now have my little one with me. Let's play some catch up, my e-mail is kale@centurytrans.com/ 810-407-6602
Talk with you soon. Kale
Did you go to Oprah!!!???
And this kind of hoopla is what led me to believe you were my adoring secret admirer. You see I only try to treat people how they should become!! Can't wait till next year...then all secrets will be out if you know what I mean....xoxox
Post a Comment