I love my baby boy so much. I can't even attempt to express how much my life has changed since I met you! You are everything to me my Lover Boy!
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
It's my Baby's BIRTHDAY!
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




17 comments:
ahh!!! Happy Birthday!
We are so glad baby boy is in our family too!!!! We love you!! Happy B-Day....Mom and Dad Lark
i love you guys and miss you so much!
Great shot of you two!!! Happy Birthday Steve!!! You and Katie both found your perfect match!
That last one was from me! Sorry- Bryan forgot to log out of his gmail account.
you are for sure one of the "people we love"...check and see if i did it right? ps did you see the pic of me and you in my slide show? we need a more recent picture..hint hint...
love this picture.
OOOO Sexy Couple! Happy Birthday, Steve! You look fabulous.
I was just thinking the other day about how lucky you two were to find each other.
Have a fabulous first "married" birthday together! (And I mean that in the most innocent way.)
Katie... this is so cute. I love this picture and I love what you wrote about your husband. You two are adorable. Happy Birthday to Steve!
Did Steve get our birthday text yesterday? We were sad we couldn't be there to celebrate.
Happy Birthday! You are so cute Katie. That was such a sweet tribute to your hubby!
Katie, you're beautiful! Happy Bday to your hubby.
did you get my email and can you believe i remembered? love you. and love the new look of the blog!
My life has changed too Stevey! I love you...now find me what I found for you!!!
Katie, you look so hot in that pic!
I must not be a very popular blogger. 17 comments? Dang Steve. Go Doyers!
Post a Comment