Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Summer Slumber Party!!!






I have been a little slow at blogging lately, but what else is new!?! These are pics from Brinley and Taylin's fun night at Aunta Katie's and Uncle Steve's. We went to Golden Spoon, watched a movie, and then woke up and went to The Original Pancake House for breakfast. I love my little girls!

9 comments:

Ashly said...

Oh my gosh, Tay Ray's fat face in that picture of them in the car is hilarious. Her eyes are all squinted and her cheeks looks so chubby. I miss those girls big time and it is going to be so long before I see them again.

SUMMER said...

Katie Lady- Oops! I just read on Trissy's blog that I woke you up! You should have called me and yelled at me. I saw your comment on my blog and thought you wrote it just a little before I called you and that you'd for sure be up. Guess not? Call me- I have a quick question for you! And- sorry~ Bad Mrs. Thacker! :)

camille said...

Ok, that must have been so fun! I was just thinking how great it will be to have little ones that can go spend the night at their auntie's without it being a hassle. Nice work Aunt Katie and Uncle Steve. Can I come next time?

sarah marie. said...

brinley is 12.

Ash and Christian said...

I knew if there was going to be one person who would appreciate my TV dedication, it would be you. :) So happy to have you as my TV buddy.

SUMMER said...

How'd the cobbler turn out taste wise?

A and L said...

I think you should for sure learn lashes! The lady I go to (Linda) trained in California. At least look into it. I have their link on my blog. Call Linda and ask her about it. I love mine. The whole salon is hooked!

Tristen Ure said...

tristen

Tristen Ure said...

opps...what I meant to say was that I so wish I was there at that sleepover! And Kate - I need your email asap! Love you...ching ching chong...