Monday, September 10, 2007

and these guys too....



We are just missing our family! I had to steal these pics from Ash's blog because I love them! Look at that sweet, little Beaners. I could seriously eat him up!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny that you say that about the Bailey blog because I actually thought that on the trip...not such a happy post to leave on so long. Thanks for your comments. I'm excited to see you and Willie next week. Anyway, how cute is your nephew? Larks make cute kids...hence Miss Taylin.

Ashly said...

we miss you too!

Taylor said...

That picture of Benny in his pajamas is my favorite picture of him by far.

The Staffieri Family said...

He is so cute! I love his little outfit. What a darling family you have.

sarah marie. said...

sooo cute.

SUMMER said...

That kid has got a wardrobe like no other! Love just seeing all his outfits...

Ashley Park said...

Katie! How are you! You look so great and happy! I am adding you to my blog, come see us, i'd love to stay in touch!
Ashley
jandapark.blogspot