Taylor and Alyssa are already back in Utah and we miss them! It was so much fun to have them here all summer long!
Saturday, August 18, 2007
We miss these guys!
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taylor and Alyssa are already back in Utah and we miss them! It was so much fun to have them here all summer long!
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 9:42 AM
9 comments:
Kate- you are looking so skinny! Wow, I love the hair too. Your a knockout!
Hi Katie -
It was great seeing you at the reunion! I tried emailing you but didn't hear back (I figured it went to spam). I would love to get together while Brooke is still in town. I hope hear from you soon. You can reach me at shawnadraper@hotmail.com
Shawna (Draper) Schaffner
Great pic of all of you! LOVED seeing your place the other night!!! It is so nice Kate!
we miss you guys too....even willie :(
What's going on? We have made more posts on our blog lately than you have!
are you guys coming up for conference or what? we miss you two! (and willie too)
Changes! Changes! Last time I saw you you were still single with long, dark hair and not yet a dog/home owner!
Congrats on everything, including the handsome hubby!
hey katie, how was the race?? suzanne and i looked for you. hope it went well! we still need to meet up for lunch sometime!
~kristy dunning
ps do you do hair extensions?
KATIE!!
Hey girl, long time no see! You are looking fabulous, as usual! Rachel Waite gave me your blog info and I had to check it out. It is so fun to see all your pics, you're such a babe! I heard you have a salon too, that is so cool, it makes me want to fly out, just to get my hair done! You should drop me a line when you have a minute. Congrats on all your good news!
Later, Mandy
Post a Comment