So it was my sister's birthday on April 28th and she turned the big 3-0!! I have been so busy lately and have been the worst at posting but I definitely didn't want to miss writing about her. It's a few days late but who cares, right?!?
I decided I want to tell everyone 30 of my favorite things about her...
1. She is the best older sister anyone could ever ask for.
2. She is so protective of her siblings
3. She knows every word to every song on the radio.
4. 102.7 KIIS is always playing on her radio in the car.
5. She decorates like a professional.
6. She teaches wonderful relief society lessons.
7. She always does her visiting teaching.
8. She hates germs and always has purell with her.
9. She loves the Disney cruise.
10. She could spend hours in Target.
11. She does everything on Quicken and is so good on a budget! (How are we related?)
12. Her first car was a red honda civic and we thought it was the coolest thing ever.
13. She is seriously the BEST mom.
14. She always has her week planned out on a printed calender from her computer.
15. She can make a mean spreadsheet in Excel.
16. She is always coming up with a new business plan.
17. Her car is messy.
18. She used to lay out any time the sun was out...not so much anymore with the kids.
19. She leaves the LONGEST voicemails.
20. Her home is always so welcoming.
21. She loves See's candy...(she is a Lark!)
22. She loves her kids so much.
23. She even takes such good care of her annoying...I mean cute dog, Pepe. (She celebrates his birthday every year.)
24. She never talks bad about anyone.
25. Everyone around her always feels welcome.
26. She got "Most Inspirational" every year in Cheer.
27. I wouldn't want anyone else in my fam to be the oldest. She is the best leader.
28. She is a great dancer.
29. She always poses perfectly in pictures. Always has and always will.
30. She is my BEST friend and I love her!!!!!!
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Stephanie Carol Lark Hawkins
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I died laughing because all of those things are so true! She is a great sister-in-law too! You both look so pretty.
I love her too!
That almost makes me want to cry. #31 She is the BEST wedding planner! :)
Love you Steph!!!
i'm with you on #27 for my jenny. they really are so much alike. jenny's car is messy too and you wouldn't think that would be like her..or stephanie. and carol huh? who knew?
Katie- You and your sister look nothing alike. Ha. So funny that you found our blog. Most of the time it is nothing exciting.
The paper that we got in the babes room is from the website www.creativewallcovering.com. It was super cheap, and they have some other cute papers. Hope you find something that you like!
I loved it and can hardly wait to hear my 28 things that will soon be comning from you to me! You need to put a link to my site on your page with all your other gal pals! Lets make it official. Love you girl - Trissy
Hi Katie, this is Lori (Sarah's friend). I sometimes check your blog via Sarah.. hope you don't mind. :)
I can't believe how much you and your sister look alike. You are both very very pretty.
Looks like you are happliy married and doing well.
Post a Comment