And we're off! We are headed to Hawaii today and I am so excited. I can't wait to spend 5 days straight with my handsome husband and also be with my best friend, Brookie. We have been looking forward to this trip for a long time! My parents are already there...my mom is just warming up the cabana for us! I promise I will have pictures and I will actually post them when I get back! I love you all!!
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I am sooo jealous!
We leave on Friday.... maybe we'll see you there!
I want to go! So does Ash. Who wouldn't want to go to Hawaii for a few days? Have fun, and if dad has his camera and cord, post some pics while you're there.
wishful thinking andrew. and brooke's going?!
Dad does have his camera...but who knows about the cord. He does bring so much stuff with him though. He's bound to have a cord!! And yes Sar, Brookie is here. Sawyer and all. He is doing so well. He is like the perfect baby!
Nicci~ Have fun!! Are you coming to Kona? We are here until Sunday night...
Have fun! When will you be home? Will I see you in the hall at church tomorrow? Probably not huh? Can't wait to see some fun pics from the trip!
Whoops- just read that you are coming home sunday night. I will miss our weekly hall bond tomorrow. See you and your tan bod next sunday!
Post a Comment