Monday, May 14, 2007

I want one...



I want a little pocket puggle so bad I can hardly stand it. I feel like a 5 year old...and maybe acting like one too. I have been on the computer all morning researching them and WANT one NOW!!!!! I had my laptop in bed with me last night freaking out at all the cute pictures of them. Steve was dead asleep and everytime he rolled over I whispered, "We're getting a pocket puggle." I even know what I would name her...Emmy. Isn't that darling? And it goes very nicely with her cousin puggles, Izzy and Lexi. I am seriously obsessed and can't stop thinking about her. Hopefully my dreams will become a reality sooner than later!!

5 comments:

SUMMER said...

That is the cutest dog I have ever seen! I think you must get one immediately!

Katie said...

What? Who knew you wanted one? I would love it. My life goal is convincin Jay to get a dog - ANY dog! I'm thinking it may never happen so I'll have to love your little one.

sarah marie. said...

it is cute but looks can be deceiving. don't do it.

Brooke said...

Don't do it. Puppies are cute, but so anyoing. I'm still trying to figure out what I was thinking when I let our kids have a dog. Worst mistake of my life!!! Best day of my life, when Max was at the vet all day getting nutered.

Anonymous said...

http://www.pugglesville.com