Sunday, June 29, 2008

My little bird is married!!


I was in Utah for Sarah's reception this past week and it was so much fun. Of course she looked beautiful and Brian couldn't be sweeter. They really are a great match. I am so thankful I was able to go and support her. The reception was so pretty, only bummer was my allergies! They were seriously out of control and I had a hard time driving home because I couldn't see!! Anyway, the food amazing. Seriously. I left with a whole loaf of bread in my purse. No joke.

One thing that I loved is when Sarah was talking and she got all emotional and apologized saying she hadn't been like that for years. It was music to my ears. Because that is my Sar. Emotional, giggly, loyal and the sweetest thing ever. I am so thankful that Brian has brought her back to all of us!!!! I love you Sar!!!!!!!

Congrats Sarah and Brian! I love you two!

8 comments:

Ashly said...

she looks soooo beautiful AND happy! im so excited for her!

sarah marie. said...

oh my gosh..i have been dying for some pictures so thank you for posting! i love you so much and it meant the world to me having you there. thank you..my little bird. xoxo ily bff!

SUMMER said...

She looked so GREAT!!! Glad you were able to go up there for this before little Ryder gets here... FUN FUN!

nicole said...

I love these photos. Sarah looks so happy and of course gorgeous. I wish we could have been there.

The Zeediks said...

Gorgeous!! No pictures of the groom? You look great too Kate. Congrats Sarah! xoxo

Kathy said...

So happy for Sarah! She looks beautiful!

Brittny said...

katie! happy birthday yesterday! I love all of the pictures from ashly's and alyssa's blogs! you all look so good! hope you are having a great summer! love you!

Courtney Brasher said...

Katie, so I don't know the people in these pics, but share your pain with allergies. I have the worst eyes and sneezing, but I just started taking the generic Zyrtec and it has made a world of difference. Try it out.
Chris