Saturday, June 21, 2008

Crossing my fingers...

...that my baby Ryder looks just like his daddy.

Could you just die at those baby blues and those curls? I am OBSESSED!!

7 comments:

Ashly said...

steve really was so cute. that baby is destined to have pretty eyes thats for sure...and hopefully some crazy curly hair! i cant wait to see what he looks like.

nicole said...

The cutest little boy, besides dan of course, but really he is so cute and I am hoping for those curly locks on your ryder too. darling.

Darla said...

He's pretty dang cute (not that I'm saying I have a crush on your husband). Geof. had gorgeous curls and consequently all my kids have beautiful hair. Isn't it fun to think about what this baby could look like? I was always freaked that my kids would be hideous though..weird, I know.

SUMMER said...

Oh my cuteness little Steve! I can't handle that guitar and outfit! I LOVE it.... your little Ryder boy will be STUNNING! I have no doubt about it!

Ashley Park said...

your little mister will be darling no doubt. Can't wait to see him!

sarah marie. said...

so cute and hilarious that the guitar says kiss.

the waites said...

what a stud muffin! His eyes are killer:) When ash comes we are so going out.