Friday, May 2, 2008

Birthdays and Weddings!

It was my sister Stephanie's birthday on Monday. We all went to eat at their house and play rock band. It was so much fun even though it was a rough day for her with her sick kids! I loved this picture of the three Hawkins girlies.

Earlier in the week Steph and I headed up to Glendora to my cousin Britt's bridal shower. It was so fun to see her and of course she is glowing! Today is actually her wedding... I am so excited for her!

The girls minus Court.

8 comments:

sarah marie. said...

oh my gosh..i just realized why your cousin looked familiar to me at my ward! how funny. and happy birthday steph!

Ashley Park said...

You look darling! How's that little baby boy doing.

Ashly said...

so cute! i cant wait to see pics of brit on her wedding day. i hope you took some and plan to post them! cant wait to see you in a few days!

Melly Mel said...

So fun to see recent pictures. I love your blog Katie! It looks awesome!

Ani said...

We need to see some belly shots!

Darla said...

I just saw you on Ellen!! Crazy! When was it filmed? I can't believe how much stuff you got. Happy Mother's Day to you! (:

Darla said...

I just saw you on Ellen!! Crazy! When was it filmed? I can't believe how much stuff you got. Happy Mother's Day to you! (:

Brittny said...

you look sooo cute pregnant! i can't believe that you are almost 7 months! time flies.... and you are so sweet! i love that you posted our wedding pictures. i too was sooo sad that you weren't at our sealing:( but we all had fun at the reception! i love you katie!