
You guessed it!!! Me and Ashly!! I got a call this morning from the audience coordinator and we got tickets!!! I was so excited and probably sounded a little bit weird answering her questions because I was so shocked! So set your tivo's for Friday May 9th!!! Go Ellen!!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Guess who's going to Ellen's Mother's Day show?!?!
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
so exciting!
dang! that means I probably did not get tickets....
How fun! I'll look for you!
woo hoo!! way to get chosen...and thanks for picking me to be your guest since I didnt get chosen! ha! im so excited, only two and a half more weeks before we see what great loot we will get to go home with!
So excited for you and baby boy!! Did you watch the Business of Being Born yet?
So jealous. Can't wait to hear all about it. :)
Fun! Can't wait to see the giveaway!
I got some stand by tickets. The woman on the phone said they're not giving out many stand bys so they can try and get everyone in. Cross your fingers for me!
NYC and now Ellen! You really get around, girl. How fun for you!! You are looking darling. I need to see your little pregnant belly in real life one of these days. It's been too long.
so exciting! Hey, Ellen actually looks pregnant in that pic. Is that possible? Speaking of prego girls, can I PLEASE see a pic of your cute belly?
p.s. I'm a nerd. I guess she wore some pregnancy pad for her mother's day show. I just googled it..
So excited about the show! Can't wait to find you in the audience! And love your blog, by the way!!
Oh that sounds like so much fun!!! I love watching Ellen!
I might see ya thereeeeee!
i better see some funky dance moves from you!
Post a Comment