
My lover boy is so good to me. This is what I got to eat conference morning! He made egg's benedict and let me tell you there wasn't a thing left on my plate. Nothing better than hanging out in my pj's, eating yummy food and watching conference all with my sweet boy!
And speaking of sweet boys, we got to see our little baby again today. He looked so cute and perfect. Everything is going so well with him, we are so thankful!
Tomorrow I am off to NYC for a few days! I am so excited, but you all know me, sad that I will be without Steve for a few days. I am glad I will get to see the NYC Larks one last time in the big apple before baby boy gets here!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Could I be any luckier?
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
mmmm.. that looks delish! I love the killer bangs!! nice way to spice up the do.
Katie how fun! I am so jealous that you get to go to NYC! I wish I was going! Super jealous!
So sweet! Come on now. Do that tag. and actually there's one on my friend Angie's blog that looks like more fun than the one I did. It's a husband tag, so do that one if it looks like more fun.
Yummy! What a cute hubby. We were enjoying eggs that same morning, however not nearly as tastey!
Yum! You are a lucky girl! I need t find me a man like that! :) Have sooo much fun in NYC!
Have fun in NYC. Love the bangs!
Post a Comment