We had so much fun in New York. We ate, shopped, ate and shopped!!! My kind of vacation! Andrew, Ashly and Bennett were so kind to let us stay with them! I feel like I really got a taste of the city life!
The girls at Patsy's.
A successful first day of shopping!!
The happiest boy in the whole world and his daddy.
The boys...minus Papa.
Lunch at Bryant Park...best sandwiches ever!!
An afternoon snack of Rice to Riches and Pinkberry.
The pregnant mama's on our way to see Altar Boyz. Funniest show ever!
Lunch at Westville. I am not joking about this...the BEST grilled cheese sandwich I have ever eaten. And you all know there's nothing better to me than a good grilled cheese. 6 out of the 7 people in our group ordered them. The table next to us switched their order when they saw all of ours.
The mommy and daddy who made our trip so much fun! Thank you so much!!!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Fun times in NYC!!
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I think I might even like NY food better than NY shopping... but maybe that's just my pregnant stomach talking... as I sit here with a McDonald's hot fudge sundae. :)
How fun!!! You are becoming a NYC local! Great pics and I'm now craving a grilled cheese!
So fun, I love New York. And what is the deal?? I do not see a belly in any of these shots of you - are you still not showing? I can't wait until you do.
still wanting a belly shot and i love your new bag.
Girl! You weren't kidding when you said you did some shopping. Good work. And by the way, you look beautiful!!!
Jealous! How fun, I bet it is beautiful in the spring there.
That looks like a blast! So fun to see andrew and ashley's boy, he is adorable! I love the part about the grilled cheese sammy and I'm sad you didn't take a picture! I want to eat one! You have a gorgeous family. Look how stinking cute your parents are!
Post a Comment