
We had so much fun in Hawaii. I love being able to be with Lover Boy all day everyday. It was so nice to be able to relax and just hang out!
Here is a major BELLY shot! I am actually loving getting bigger, which is huge for me to say. I love feeling how active little Ryder is and that he is already maturing. Ha! I have been feeling so good so far, so that totally helps. I love this little guy so much. It has already been so much fun for Steve and I to talk to him and feel him move. I almost cry about it everyday. This poor boy is going to get smothered when he gets here. He already has my heart. How lucky am I to have two lover boys???
The only bummer of the trip was the ride home. Let's just stay this is how we slept most of the night on Sunday night...outside in the Kona airport. Nightmare!! Not fun for an almost 7 month pregnant lady!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Hawaii
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 7:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




18 comments:
How cute is the belly shot?! Nicely accented with the red glasses:> Glad you had an amazing 'baby moon.'
i cant believe that about your flight...so crappy. it looks like you guys had a great time and Im sure you are looking beautiful and tan these days while i am still white and pasty. oh well!
You are such a beautiful pregnant woman!! Glad you had a great time!!! See you on Friday for my hair!!!
I love your pregnant belly, you pull it off with flying colors. I also love the name Ryder. My Michael is Michael Ryder, which only became a middle name b/c Jeff really wanted Michael as a first after my dad. I;m glad you guys got one last big vaca before he comes!
What a cute pregger you are! Looks like a fun trip!
I love pregnant bellies. And what a cute swimsuit. Glad you got to go to Hawaii. I told Leland we're going next year for sure.
katie you are way too cute! you can seriously pull off anything you wear pregnant or not :) i am so happy you guys are having a lil' man they are too much fun! your lil' guy is so lucky to have such a cute mommy and daddy!!! court
that top shot of you looks EXACTLY like taylin.
Look at that sexy girl!! I can't wait to meet little Ryder either! Hawaii was probably amazing, minus the flight delay. I'd love to hear all about it. Are we ever going to hang out again? It's been too long girl.
Love that pregnant belly! And that is such a cute suit. Hawaii sounds amazing, so nice to get in those last trips before baby!
Love the belly shot...I had Willies sister take some pics of Willie{not your dog} aka my husband and I when I was 9 mon. prego. She wanted to take some of me with the serious strike a pose kinna look. Anyways I could not stop laughing so they did not turn out near as cute as yours.Glad you had fun. Oh ps please come over tomorrow night for the SYTYCD party @8:00. I would be so thrilled if you could come. Im having yummy treats!-call me.
So sad we didn't come!!! Looks like fun and you look so cute Mrs. Pregs!!! Can't wait to meet little boy Hoffman!!!
You look so so so cute Katie! I can't wait to see you! Jealous of the Hawaii trip. Great idea by the way. Last trip like that for awhile probably.
didn't know you were in Kona... you could have come and stayed with us for the night, we would have come and got you and then you could have been a little bit more comfortable. next time (if you ever find yourselves in the same situation) call me.
I have serious sympathy for pregnant people right now.
I think you need to put up a post about your new ride... it's so awesome! I'm obsessed (obviously)!
You are so cute!! You look darling in your pregnant shot. I'm so glad you had a fun trip and that you are feeling so good.
you look so darling Katie. I'm so jealous you got to go to Hawaii!
Any more baby updates? I'd love to see pictures of the nursery and everything.
I want to see that belly and I want to see it NOW!!!!
Post a Comment