Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We're having a.......


We are so excited for this sweet little boy to join our family! Yay!!!

23 comments:

Ash and Christian said...

Shut up!!!!!

Did you go to the place in Costa Mesa? I can't believe it... I thought for sure it was going to be a girl. I hope you're still thinking the same name because there's a little boy in one of Ava's classes with that name and he is ADORABLE.

Congrats Mommy! He's going to be darling!

ambercarlson said...

Congrats!! A

Kathy said...

Congratulations! Boys are the best! :)

Jessica F. said...

That is super exciting! Congratulations!

Chelsea said...

Congrats, Kate!! We are so excited for you guys. Little boys really are so great. Hope you are feeling good.

tracy said...

Leland is a nice name....just kidding

I love my boys...they hold a special spot in my heart. Just wait until he gives you a smile because your heart will melt forever.

Congratulations!!

Sarah said...

i love boys, the only bad thing is, one day they will go on missions and worse than that, one day another girl will replace you...it makes me sad to think about already, but i wouldn't trade my boy in for anything! congratulations!

Tristen Ure said...

I hope little West Side Connection has the younger hunger cause his little future wifey is still in the back of the line up in heaven trying to get her parents to hook the freak up! Tell the little guy I'm trying to get her here asap!

Candice said...

Congratulations to the both of you! There seems to be a shortage of boys these days, so have no fear he will have lots of little girlfriends.

A and L said...

A boy?! That's so great! When are you due?

Danielle said...

Yeah for boys! Congrats Katie, you're going to be such a great mommy. We're about to have our third boy- we love boys!!

Ashley Park said...

Boys are the best.. and SOOOOOOOOO fun seeing you tonight. made all the memories come back and miss you guys! We'll have to get our little ones together! XOXOXO

nicole said...

Debbie told us in Heber, I am so excited for you! I can't wait to meet the little one.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!!! And I'm laughing because of the comment the lady made to your friend about the need for boys...Congrats, you are going to be seriously out numbered with testosteroe in your house with Steve, Willie, & Baby H!!!

sarah marie. said...

love boys. what names are you thinking? CALL ME!

Ashly said...

of course i couldnt be anymore excited about the little guy! i still cant believe it. i thought for sure it would be a girl! cant wait to see you in a month. tell steve-o we wish he were coming too! girls trips are the best though! :)

Aubrey Messick said...

Hooray for boys. I myself am hoping for a basketball team of boys! You're gonna be such a wonderful Mommy. I can already tell you this though. When the little slugger starts bringing his friends home in High School they're gonna say "Dang, your Mom is HOT!" Ain't it the truth though!!!

Oh, and don't forget to keep us all updated with pictures once the belly starts showing! Thats my favorite part. :)

Darla said...

Look at me! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats Hermana! How exciting. A crazy, active, endearing little boy. Nothing better, truly.

Allison said...

Congrats Katie! Boys are so much fun! And now if you have girls they will have a big brother to protect them. ;)

the waites said...

Boys are the best!!!

Im so excited for you. Im sure hes already got a killer wordrobe goin!

Jeff and Kandis said...

boys are the best! and I think best to have first, alhough I may be a little bias. Congrats!

Barbara said...

Hey, it's Barbara. I finally looked up your blog. Congrats on finding out you are having a BOY! Yippee! Boys rock!

Lorilee said...

I'm so excited for you Katie....I love little boys.
we'll have to set our little ones up one day.