So I had so much fun with Britt on Thursday! Not only did I get an amazing color, but I got to meet Halle Rose. She is the cutest little baby and was seriously an angel. She knew how important it was for me and her Mommy to get our hair done. Being around such a new baby made me so excited for our little guy. And it's so nice to have Brittney tell me everything I am in store for since she just went through it. All in all it was just a great day! I can't wait to do it again.
Oh, and of course it was great to see Matthew too!!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Hair day in Westlake Village
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
oh my gosh..i can't believe they have their baby! darling.
It was so so much fun! It's crazy to think that they really wont be that far apart in age. Halle was good but funny that she's obviously not very happy in this picture! Dad took a little too long taking it and she was hungry! Can't wait to do it again!
I am thrilled about your boy on his way into this world! Congrats to you both.. you look fabulous
that poor little girl doesnt look very happy to be taking a picture! of course Brittney looks amazing!
I am totally jealous! My hair hasn't been the same since I moved away...I miss hair days at the salon so much! I love that you guys live so close and can get together.
Post a Comment