Saturday, March 8, 2008

Pottery Barn Bedroom Set FOR SALE!!!!

My mom is selling this Pottery Barn "Thomas" Bedroom Set for $1000!
Includes: Full bed WITH mattress, 2 night stands measuring 18"x19", 1 full size dresser measuring 59"x19"

Check out the pictures below!




Contact me if you are interested! It's the cutest stuff and such a deal!

5 comments:

sarah marie. said...

aawh..i'll miss that set

Shannon said...

how much would shipping be to FL? haha

Darla said...

Hey,
I don't know if you got my email but we finally have a blog: eastcoastbennetts.blogspot.com. Check it out girlee.

Ashley Park said...

OK.. so I am sooo bummed. I just bought almost that EXACT same thing,, full price from Pottery Barn for O's new big boy bed 3 weeks ago. And its even a Full size which is rare.. mama mia... my loss.

Sarah said...

i'm with shannon, i need it shipped to fl and then i'm all over that