Wednesday, March 19, 2008

So I totally stole this post from Alyssa....

I was laughing so hard I could hardly stand it. So this is in honor of Beatles night on American Idol last night. Classic.

Funniest rendition of Hey Jude I've ever heard!!

14 comments:

Alyssa said...

I stole it from someone too.. its pretty funny. The kid does more Beatles songs too.

Ashley Park said...

That is so hilarious.. The kid is still in diapers! My little one can't even talk that well, let alone sing a song you could understand! Thanks for the laugh!

A and L said...

I'm so stealing this!

Aubrey Messick said...

Thanks for the great laugh Katie. That little kid is amazing! I love listening to him sing the word "better." So cute!

Jeff and Kandis said...

hillarious, I Love it! Thanks for the laugh.
Kandis

Allison said...

That is hilarious, I may just have to steal it from you...

The Zeediks said...

So stinking funny! He knows all the little parts and remembered the whole thing! We may just be watching him in years to come on AI! About your Lost comment I am dying over last week and don't have all sorts of theories! Probably all wrong... I think Ben sunk the plane. I just don't trust that man...

Anonymous said...

Hilarious...when do you think Ramielle is going to get the much needed boot?

Ash and Christian said...

I thought for sure you, of all people, would comment on Dallas' dancing skills. Did you see the video on my blog? I love him.

Darla said...

Are you kidding me???!! That's was soo hysterical and I'm now stealing it too. I love the "berrer" en vez de "better". Soo funny.

Ashley Park said...

Katie! We had the same problem.. I actually bought a crib here in SL from some sheeshy boutique that was insanely expensive. I had a total nervous breakdown about it and returned it.. only to find this one at (sshhhhh....) USA Baby just a month or so before he was born. They actually have some really cute cribs. I think there is one in San Juan over by the Rite Aid. They have a lot of cheesy stuff, but if you look past all the cheap bedding, their cribs are nice :)

Ashley Park said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Park said...

doesnt look like they make mine anymore, but replaced it with this..

http://www.youngamerica.stanleyfurniture.com/
youngamerica/ViewPrintable.do?nav2
=YNURSECRIB&sku=650-A4-220&nav1=
YNURSERY

hopefully that url comes in..

Shannon "Fuller" Davis said...

i can't get over this video. So crazy that he knows every word