We went to Vegas this weekend because neither of us had to teach our lessons on Sunday and had so much fun! We stayed at Green Valley Ranch and had a relaxing weekend filled with EATING, laying out, massages, shows and just a great time together! I love my husband so much...I am seriously obsessed. I love being able to go away with him. It is so much fun!
These are our feet after walking around the strip Friday night. We tried to be hardcore and stay out really late but our feet just wouldn't have it. We were so happy to make it back to our hotel room.
This was like our 5th attempt at a self-portrait. I just hate asking others to take pictures for us...I am going to need to get over that right now if I am ever going to be a successful blogger!
All in all it was so much fun to be with my husband. I feel so cheesy saying that but it's true. I die over him and couldn't get enough of him this weekemd. I love being married. Seriously, everyone should do it.
Monday, April 2, 2007
Viva Las Vegas!!
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 11:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
i'm trying to get married kate..i really am. jk. and you do need to get over that picture taking thing.
I want your LV purse. It is so cute! You look amazing Katie Lady and I think married life is giving you a glow!!! It really is suiting you quite nice! What a FUN weekend. I long for one of those.
Dan and I just did that exact same trip last june, it was the best weekend. How great is Green Valley Ranch?
first of all... thank you sarah for your comment. Next, you two couldn't be looking better. I am so jealous of your Green Valley thrill. Marriage sounds like a dream...
Post a Comment