Seriously, I love them and hate them all at the same time.
i'm laughing out load. i don't watch it but i hate them just from the picture.
Don't make me pee my pants... I can't handle the leopard coat!
Shut up right now! Do you remember the first time they were on, everyone called them "Mirna and Schmirna"??? Maybe you and I should try and get on Amazing Race... it might help us get over our Reality Show obsession if we were actually on one.Speaking of, did you get my text about the new Bachelor???Ash
Ash...I think you might have my old number bc I didn't get it. I will email my new one to you. Obviously I watched The Bachelor and obviously I have so many comments. I am addicted.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i'm laughing out load. i don't watch it but i hate them just from the picture.
Don't make me pee my pants... I can't handle the leopard coat!
Shut up right now! Do you remember the first time they were on, everyone called them "Mirna and Schmirna"???
Maybe you and I should try and get on Amazing Race... it might help us get over our Reality Show obsession if we were actually on one.
Speaking of, did you get my text about the new Bachelor???
Ash
Ash...I think you might have my old number bc I didn't get it. I will email my new one to you. Obviously I watched The Bachelor and obviously I have so many comments. I am addicted.
Post a Comment