For the record even though it was Lindsey's shower you will not find any pictures of her. Now you may think I am being a bad friend by not posting pictures of the girl of the hour BUT it is just the opposite. I did not capture any post worthy pictures of Lindsey and I've had enough pregnant sisters and friends to know that taking pictures of people when they are pregnant is overall not a good experience. So let it be known, Lindsey's shower was great. She got some darling things and a ghetto, wt present from someone...diapers and wipes! You just gotta take one for the team sometimes and this was definitely appropriate!
Me and my Bella. It has been too long!
Britni, Berkley and Tristen. How cute is Berkley in that new suit! Watch out boys!
The hostess with the mostess...except when you try to take a picture of her! Summer would not let me get a good picture of her so this is what she gets! Maybe next time she won't run away from me!
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Lindsey's Shower
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 12:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
you look amazing in the top photo so stay dark a little longer..or more. and good job on the update! ily.
This is from Lindsey "Katie...best friend! Thank you for not putting a picture of me"!
Now listen here you little punk...you take that sick picture off of me and you at the shower this very instant! You might remember that I happen to be single and with nastiness like that floating around I'm bound to stay that way! Let me remind you that I found you your little Stevey. You'd think someone would like to return the favor someday??? I think it's about time you post a blog dedicated offically to yours truly! Put a bunch of those skinny hot pictures that you know I love. Now get to it! Love you baby!
Post a Comment