Back in June we found out we were pregnant! What exciting news for our family. Our little baby is due February 23, 2011. Ryder and baby will be almost exactly 2.5 years apart.
A few months later we found out what we were having. I decided to do something fun to tell my family. I made cupcakes that had either a pink or blue jelly bean inside. Everyone made their guesses by choosing the label they wanted. We all ate them at the same time....
Yay for PINK!
We are so thrilled to be having a baby girl! I can't believe it! I have had 3 ultrasounds that have all said girl....so I better get shopping!







9 comments:
That is such a wonderful picture of your mother....
Wait...why does my name say Sister Lark????
I love the idea of the jellybean cupcakes. So cute! I also love the grad treats. You are the hostess with the mostess! You have a beautiful growing family.
Love that idea! So much fun! And I love all the parties!
So excited you are having a GIRL!! Lots of bows will be in your future! Happy for you guys!
So excited for you and so jealous. How fun!! Get shopping girl!!
YEA!!!! So fun Katie! Congrats! Although boys will always steal their mommy's hearts girls are so much more fun to shop for:)!!!!
I just had a really fun thought where you and I had our babies at the same time and got to hang out in the hospital. Is that weird? Loves.
so exciting! girls rock. i thought you dresed ryder cute, so I can't wait to see what you do with a girl. congrats!
Post a Comment