Sunday, September 19, 2010

Disneyland

Steve got us Disneyland passes for my Mother's Day present, and we love it!  I hadn't been to Disneyland in ages.  Now I find myself wanting to go all the time!  We went a few times right when we got them, and now just started going back.  It is amazing how wonderful it is when it's not crowded!  We are OBSESSED!
On the tram
Love these two...
Steve and his low carb lifestyle!  Gotta love that turkey leg.
Watching the parade.
Classic Disneyland picture.
The day after.  He wanted to eat his breakfast with his Mickey ears.
Ryder's first ride....Small World.

2 comments:

Laura Ek said...

K, loving all the new pics!! Cute idea with the baby cupcakes! And, we will have to meet up at D-land sometime. Yay!

Darla said...

So glad to finally see some posts! How are you feeling, girl?! You're pregnant! I wanna see pics of your cute belly. I wish I was in CA playin' at Disneyland with you. We're SOOO far apart (but I keep meeting people that know you. Funny..)!