Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Beginnings

Where do I even start?
Well, I am still obsessed with this guy....so we'll start here.
Apparently he turned 14 during my blogging break.
He is such a JOY in my life.
I am going to be a better blogger because life is flying by. I don't want to ever forget the sweet memories that are being made right now with my little family.

6 comments:

sarah marie. said...

umm..seriously? he really is 14! and sooo cute.

Brittny said...

he is sooo grown up! what a handsome little guy:)

tracy said...

He is so handsome!!! Glad you're blogging again. I'll be starting up in July...

brooke said...

welcome back...I feel like Ryder is looking more and more like you as he gets older...I love it!

Aimee Molloy said...

loved seeing you today at the ren...and we need to work out together sometime...loved seeing your son excited to have his mama come and get him...

Kristen said...

amen sister! i am finally back into blogging and it is for that exact same reason. it is my only documentation of our family's lives! ryder is sooo cute and has those gorgeous lark eyes! i miss you!!!