Monday, April 12, 2010

Did I mention Ryder is obsessed with balloons?

We are talking full blown obsession here! I cannot even explain how much this kid loves balloons. The worst part is that they are everywhere, and he whines until he has one in his little hands.
He can pick them out from a mile away.
Trader Joes can hear us coming from the parking lot.
I usually just ignore the whining and never give in....but Steve on the other hand is the worst! Whenever he is with Steve running errands, without fail he comes home with a shiny balloon in his hands.
Our own balloon boy!




7 comments:

Ashly said...

looks to me like he got 6 or 7 shiny balloons this time. those dads, they are such suckers arent they? man that kid is freaking cute.

SUMMER said...

SOOOO glad you are updating again! LOVE Mr. Ryder to pieces!

Aubrey Messick said...

He is just too cute for words! And I love that he is obsessed with balloons. Adorable!

sarah marie. said...

he really is 10 and i can't get over it. plus i have never seen such a perfect mix! he is so you and steve.

Anonymous said...

I love that Steve is the softie... but really how do you say no to that face?

Brooke Eriksen said...

Yeah! I just saw your comment on Sarah's blog and found you! Rider is the cutest thing and I LOVE his name. He has your eyes and is beautiful! I can't wait to catch up on your life through your blog:)
Miss you!

Shannon said...

wow, he has changed a lot...so handsome! please help me w/ my blog...call me when you can :) i tried picasa and to no avail....unfortunately my blog is the last thing on my list...but my list is getting shorter and shorter. can you fax your brother andrew over here to help me, i am sure he is a whiz at this stuff