Saturday, August 1, 2009

RBH - Eleven Months


Ryder is 11 months old today!
He is officially WALKING!
He has 8 teeth and is working on a few more.
He loves to eat yogurt, waffles, chicken, cheese, spaghetti and cheddar puffs.
He is really hyper after his bath right before we put him to bed.
He plays in his crib with Ernie.
He has been known to carry around a ball with him.
He is such a good boy in the car.
He is a good night sleeper and he takes great naps.
He loves to play outside.
He LOVES the beach!  Especially when Dada takes him in the waves.
He has such a sweet disposition.

We love our Ryder Brian!

9 comments:

Ash and Christian said...

Oh my gosh, he looks like he's 7 with those picture poses. What a cute man.

I can't believe he's walking! And 8 teeth? Holy cow!

Cute post.

Ashly said...

i LOVE that little RBH too!! Seriously, that smile in the last picture? Are you kidding me? The cutest little thing ever! i cant believe that in one month your baby with be a year old. That is so crazy! he really does have the sweetest little disposition. I love that little boy and miss seeing him every tuesday at gigi's house. i guess we just need to come over more and visit!

Erika Anderson said...

too cute, Kate!

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

I LOVE HIM...GIGI xoxo

Darla said...

I love that 2nd pic! What a cheeser! Sooo cute and getting so big. Can't even believe it...

the waites said...

stop it!! Look at the grin. I love him! his hair looks so light. Whit said she saw you guys, how fun. I wish I could have taken that class. Oh wait you need a fancy camera. I am coming to ca in September so I want a gilrs night. I will be calling you lark clan:)

Brooke Wilkins said...

he is a doll! What a cute little kid! He looks so big!

sarah marie. said...

oh my gosh how is he that old? and that smile..dying.

Meiken said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable! You guys have a good gene pool! Good luck with the walking!