This is a very monumental day in the Hoffman household. Ryder went to his first DODGER game! Let me start out by saying that Grandpa Brian is a huge Dodger fan, Papa Lark worked at Dodger stadium in high school, and Steve bleeds Dodger blue. Ryder definitely comes from a long line of Dodger fans, and after today it looks like he will definitely be following suit.
He was so great at the game!! We were so happy. He loved every minute of it. He even kept his Dodger hat on the whole game. We had been trying to have him wear it at home, but he would never keep it on. Not the case at the game. He was rooting for the home team all the way!
He had his first Dodger Dog (ok, not really...he only had the bun!).
He clapped every time the Dodgers made a great play.
We took our first picture as a family in our Dodger blue.
And after a long afternoon at the ball park, he conked out on the way home! Precious.
We sure do love our little Dodger.




10 comments:
i LOVE this post. how fun for steve to take his first-born son to the doyer game! i cant believe he was so well-behaved. he must be a true fan already. oh and that dodger blue does wonders on his already very blue eyes! such a beautiful family!
You guys are SUCH a good looking family! All with your blue eyes to match the dodger blue!!! I absolutely love fun family outings! It is my favorite thing. I am glad you ALL (including clapping Ryder boy) had a great time!
What a fun day! We were at the Dodger game the night before, and Nate was actually at that same game! Too bad we missed you guys. Now that I know you guys are true blue fans, we'll have to go together sometime :). My brothers are beyond disgusted that Will has still only been to an Angels game. They think I've screwed him up for life - ha. We'll have to take him to a Dodger game a.s.a.p. :)!
how fun! Good thing dodger's are blue, it highlights all the pretty eyes in the family. ha ha
I'm dying over Ryder in that hat. So cute... I hope he made the jumbo-tron.
How fun! I remember Myles first USC game. Men and their sports:)
I love the new fancy text-super cute!
Can't believe he sat through a whole game. So sweet. You guys are ALL so cute!
so cute! you look great by the way. and i love your handwriting for the blog..how'd you do that?!
thank you for being a dodger family. It's not easy in this sea of Angel fans. Steve keeps getting better and better.
ps ryder is in the front facing car seat now?? whaaaat?
You guys are such an adorable family! It's so special to have the one on one time with your first child too. :)
Post a Comment