I have been so excited for this post because of Steve's 8 month picture. I think they are little twinners...except maybe different eye shape! Anyway, we sure do love our baby. He is learning sooooo many new things! It's crazy. He melts our hearts every single day.
Ryder Brian Hoffman
I love this one because you can see his top teeth! Hilarious!





13 comments:
Oh so cute! What a happy lil guy! We need to get together sometime!!! Want to get to know this lil Ry Guy!
Sorry Steve! Ryder's cuter! J/K! But in ALL honesty... I now am going to change my mind and say that he is not all Steve. He is a pretty good mix of you two! I am loving the teeth! So stinkin' cute!
Crazy how he is starting to look like a little boy... and I love how he is always so happy and smiley... Hypnobabies, right? Too, too cute... Happy 8 Months Ryder!
Such a lady killer! That little boy is too cute for words...
Seriously - are you kidding me? Love that face - I've always said his eyes are yours for the record!
i can't get over how cute he is in these pictures! and yes he looks like steve but not completely. he's for sure a good mix i think.
he is a doll. love that face. he has your eyes but other than that he's steve all the way
Such a pretty boy...wow! I love him!
Your boy is stinkin' cute...that's for sure!!!! xoxo
he is such a cutie. he def looks like steve, but totally different face shape and different eyes. for sure the same mouth, chin etc. He is a mini-steve!! love that boy and i cant believe the babies are getting so old so fast
ok, so i thought he was your twin until i saw your hubby. such a little combo.
p.s. how is it that your 8 month old has more teeth than my 1 year old... what the heck?
I just can't get over these pictures! That one with the top teeth is unbelievable! He is getting so big! I do think that seeing the pics of he and steve side by side really makes me see how much you there is in there! He is such a boy, but man, those eyes are sooo pretty!
ps, Baby Ada is so very sweet and little, and is that Scarlett?! She's huge! She is just beautiful too and I love her outfit!
That little face is just too cute. I can't believe how much he looks like his Daddy. Twinners!
Post a Comment