We headed off to Utah to see baby Ada and watch Conference. We loved seeing baby girl, but had a heck of a time with our own baby. While we were there these things happened:
His 2 front teeth cut through
He had his first real cold/cough
He learned to crawl
ALL WHILE SLEEPING IN A PACK N' PLAY!!!
yikes.
Needless to say, we won't be taking a vacation as a family of three for quite some time!
But it was great to be with all the fam!!
On a side note...Ryder got a new stuffed animal from Daddy. He is obsessed with it!
He made this face a lot. It cracks me up. He was just trying to soothe his little teethers!
Oh, he was an ANGEL on the plane. Always a crowd pleaser that boy of mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




17 comments:
i LOVE that little face..especially in the last picture
He is sooooo cute! I bet you love just watching him all day long!
I know everyone else must say this all the time, but little Ryder is sooooo... cute! I still can't believe I haven't met the little guy in person. He looks so sweet and they seriously do grow up way too fast:)
he is the cutest thing ever!!!! I love the little sweet faces he makes!
he was such a good boy! i love that tongue on the side..
Yes, I am in love with your son! He could not be any cuter, Katie!!! Those are some great shots. Love his new b/f/f (aka stuffed dog?) I got the same kind of stuffed bunny for Payton's 1st b-day and she still sleeps with it. Great choice, Steve! :)
So glad your trip went smoothly! Ada is so sweet!
Katie,
SO glad to know you guys have a blog!! WHAT A DARLING BABY! I wouldn't have expected anything less from you two! ;) He is a love, I can tell. Miss my time in your chair!! You are getting a big fat shout out on my blog soon...check for it in a couple of days! ;) Such a lovely baby boy!! xox Kamee
So handsome! When he smiles he is completely you Kate!!
He is so cute... I'm sure everyone was dying over him on the plane. It was so good to catch up last week and I'm so happy that you "weren't busy" on Saturday:> Kam did give you a good shout-out... you deserve it.
I agree with Lara...that little cute face of his is a mirror image of you! Too cute!!
Hi, Katie! I just have to say your little Ryder is SOOO cute. You are such a great mommy. Oh also I enjoyed your "favorite things" post. I want to try a few of those things. I am glad you are doing so well.
Take care,
Leah
Oh my gosh Katie. What a little ham. He is just so stinkin cute! So in answer to your question. Lisa Taylor took me to a place in Aliso Viejo called CorePower Yoga. They offer both heated and non-heated classes and the best part about it, your first week is free if a friend refers you. :) PS- I love that Steve loves bikram. It's seriously amazing!!!!
of course he is a crowd pleaser - look at him! Adorable!
Also I wanted to come by an buy some products...shampoo...conditioner...etc..what brand do you use?
I REALLY MISS YOU! JUNE - I need to see you...I will make an appointment now.
i love that face!! looks like it should be on a card or something...i miss you...
Ryder looks so much like his dad! I can't believe how cute he is! Love those eyes! I looked through your blog back to January. Great job! You all look so happy together. You are a lucky lady! Carol Starr
In the pic. with his new toy...he looks so much like you! Here comes the "Lark" in him!! I xoxo him!
Post a Comment