Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I am so thankful for my mom. Not only is she beautiful, but she is the perfect mom for me.
I love her so much and feel blessed to be her daughter.

My mother-in-law is amazing. She is so giving and so helpful with my baby.
I know I can always count on her for anything. I am so blessed!
Happy Mother's Day!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you yesterday!! You looked beautiful on your first Mother's Day and I can't believe how much bigger Ryder has gotten since I saw him in December. Loved the pants!!

Ashley Park said...

I think your momma is pretty darn fantastic myself! I love Momlark!

SUMMER said...

Both your mom and Steve's are adorable!!!

Aimee Molloy said...

sweet - your Mom is GREAT!!

Shannon said...

hi katie! i love and miss you...i'll never forget how kind your mom was to me when i first became friends w/ you...she is a really neat mama...must be a gigi thing.