Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Birthday!

It was Steve's Dad's birthday on Saturday, so all of the siblings and their spouses went to Crab Cooker for dinner. After we went to the Gubernick's for carrot cake and some relaxation. It was a fun night! We love you Brian!

4 comments:

SUMMER said...

Where was Doc G in the pic? I assume Steve was the one taking it.

Anonymous said...

Love Crab Cooker and the fact that they can never get matching disposable knives and forks!

Shannon said...

i didn't know steve had a twin?

nicole said...

Katie, I am freaking out, back to the beach peach is my absolute favorite color! I found it last year at the nail place and can not find it anywhere, I love it. Is there anyway you can buy two more for me? That is so funny. I even asked the Bonny Nail owner to buy it for me and they said they couldn't. Let me know... Thanks!