Today marks a year from the day that my sweet Grandma Pack passed away. I have been thinking about Grandpa DeVar all day. He is such a great man and it kills me that he is all alone. I called and left him a message...of course I lost it ten seconds in, but I wanted him to know that I am thinking about him. I love my Grandma so much and am so thankful for her sweet example to me. I am so glad their separation is only temporary! FAMILIES ARE FORVER!! This is a picture of me and Grandpa this summer. Gotta love those baby blues and that tan skin!!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Grandpa Pack
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 11:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
What a sweet post! You look absolutely beautiful in this picture Katie. And your Grandpa is such a cutie!
Very sweet,your Grandpa is a handsome man. It's all in the genes. Families are forever!
Kan
Love Grandpa Pack! He does have amazing eyes that you all seemed to inherit! I bet he really appreciated your call Katie! That was really nice.
It's about time that you started posting in 2008. Keep them coming, and second, I feel the same way for my Grandpa Bob, very sweet post.
and.... I love that we are "dan.nicole.baby" can't wait!
That made me a little misty! So Sweet!
Awe, Katie, I am so sorry to hear about this. Your grandpa looks like such a sweet man. What a cute picture.
good ole DeVar. i love him and Andrew and I were just saying last night how sad we are that grandma and aunt jamie passed away right before Bennett was born because we know they would both just love him and he would love them.
I am glad you are back! You look fabulous by the way. Your grandpa is adorable!
Post a Comment