Thursday, January 31, 2008

My 2 Favorite Boys!!


How cute are these two? I love Steve's face and look at my little Willie! I am obsessed! I really am going to try and be good at posting now that I am private. I just feel better about it! Keep checking up on us!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are posting again...how adorable is Willie? Reindeer antlers? So cute. Loving my new extentsions bytheway!

Kathy said...

Yay! Finally!

sarah marie. said...

finally.

Mema and PaPa said...

Thanks for the invite. I looking forward to checking in on your cute family

Marcie said...

I totally agree- I'm glad we made ours private too. Cute pic!

Darla said...

Katie, you are sooo cute! I love that you call steve "lover boy". Can I tell you how happy I am that you're HAPPY? (: love, darla

tracy said...

Thanks for invite. Glad to see you're posting again because I love the updates on you cute family. Willie is adorable.