Friday, December 28, 2007

We are making a comeback in 2008!!

Hey everyone...we will be blogging again in the new year! Yeah!! But I need everyone's email (even if you think I already have it) because we are going to go private. Either leave a comment with it or email me with it at skhoff@gmail.com! Thanks!!!!!!

48 comments:

The Zeediks said...

This is my first time here! Didn't know you had a blog! Great!

sarah marie. said...

obviously send me an invite. and is that a new email address? sheesh!

Ashly said...

hey girl you know I am in for shizzle!

Marcie said...

I'd love to be invited! mandmkolb@hotmail.com :)

nicole said...

welcome back! nicole.nicci@gmail.com, I think we might be doing the same thing some day soon.

Mema and PaPa said...

I would love to be included as well! mema97@gmail.com

Chelsea said...

I would love to be invited. It is so much fun to see what everyone is up to from HS days...Chelsea (Bridges) chelsea.brunner@gmail.com

Ashley Park said...

i emailed you but am leaving a comment too just in case. Yes please :) ashley.taylor@comcast.net

shannon davis said...

yes please... shannon.davis8@gmail.com

Shannon said...

shansotto@gmail.com
thanks!

Laura Ek said...

Alright, here it is-
lauraek@gmail.com

tracy said...

Please include me: tracy.dietcoke@gmail.com. So glad you're back.

Brooke Wilkins said...

wilkinsbrooke@gmail.com

Alyssa said...

alyssaearnest@gmail.com

The Coons Family said...

Katie-Lady-

I would love to be invited.. jilliancoons2@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

Laura said...

Ok, I know you from somewhere and I CANNOT figure it out! I'm having the biggest brain-fart! Help! Do I look familiar to you??
Laura

Allison said...

allison@roundpegdzn.com

Can't wait to see you blogging again!

Ashly said...

Excuse me, when is this comeback going to happen? Let's get this party started girl!

Chelsea said...

Can't wait for the comeback! chelseastaffieri@gmail.com

Aubrey Messick said...

Don't forget about me!
aubreymessick@gmail.com

Ashly said...

sooo cute! way to get creative girl! I love it!

Katie said...

Woah....I'm in shock! Look at this blogging action over here - new picture and background. I'll be expecting big things from your blog this year! So glad you decided to make a comeback!

ambercarlson said...

Hey! I found you! Add me to your blog!

Amberloreecarlson@hotmail.com

www.carlsoncru.blogspot.com

bstoutfamily said...

Ohh, I am so glad you found our blog and said hi...it is great to hear from you! My mom wanted me to tell you hi and was so glad to see pics. of you and your husband! You all are so cute!! I would love to keep in touch...my email is
jstout9811@yahoo.com!

Anonymous said...

I would love to be invited ocsurfergrl@gmail.com

sarah marie. said...

love the new look!

Shannon "Fuller" Davis said...

I guess its not letting me change my email.... so my old email with blogger is smfuller8@hotmail.com.

A and L said...

Welcome back to blogging.
Great new layout! I need help with those things- Where did you get that mug?

I'd love an invite! lindsaycatano@hotmail.com

Shawna S said...

It was great seeing you at the reunion over the summer. I would love to keep in touch. Shawna (draper) Schaffner
shawnadraper@hotmail.com

Morph This said...

The Morphs want in on the action.. love the new background

snicebox@gmail.com

Pfeiffer's said...

Would love to be on the list!
andeec@cox.net

Jeff and Kandis said...

Yeah! We missed you. Kfroebe@charter.net

Ashly said...

Were just teasing all of us when you said you were coming back? I need an update on my Hoffs!

Sarah said...

i guess this is the end of secret stalking!
LiquidSar@aol.com
thanks katie!

sarah (garrett) watson

Kristen said...

hey katie- i want to keep in touch. kkanthony@gmail.com. thanks! love you!

renae said...

um, hello! and yes please!

renaekirby@hotmail.com

xo!

Danielle said...

Hey Katie! I just found your blog from Summer's. You and your husband are so adorable. You make a darling couple! I haven't seen you (or anyone from your family) in such a long time. Sounds like things are going great for you. When you go private- I'd love to be invited: dne29@hotmail.com Thanks!!

karyn said...

karynjoslyn@gmail.com

Ani said...

Hey Katie! It was fun to see you at Stake Conference. You look so good! I loved your amazing boots! Anywho, once you go private, I would love to be invited!
anitaylor1@gmail.com

Rocia said...

katie! my sister said you know her sister-in-law, cami! how are you? i think about you often, wondering what you are up to. congrats on the marriage, you guys are adorable. here is my e-mail: rocia.lake@gmail.com
love, rocia

Scott & Adie said...

hi Katie

Are old folks invited? We'd love to check in on you occasionally!!

samnrs@cox.net

The Cowan Family said...

I'm so glad you are going to start blogging again...we love checking up on you guys! And our email address: jennie.cowan@gmail.com

The Hunters said...

Hey Katie-
It's Mason and Melissa Hunter. We would love to keep viewing your blog. masonhntr@gmail.com

Jessica F. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica F. said...

Of course I want to keep reading. Remember how fabulous your engagement photo was???? Pretty much the best ever.
Jessicahfillmore@gmail.com

the waites said...

hi its your favorite hair doer! rachwaite@gmail.com

we need to get together..after Vday im serious!

ill add you to mine

Melly Mel said...

Awesome! I am glad you have it! I need to get my hair done by you soon. What's your phone number? Or how do i do it?

Your blog looks great!

Shannon said...

look how loved you are!?