So this is the second sweet face I wake up to every morning. Steve lets Willie get in bed with me when he leaves for work at 5:30am. He rolls up like a little cinnamon roll, so that's Steve's new nickname for him. We snuggle for a few hours until I get up. I love that I have turned Willie into a sleeper. I seriously have to drag him out of bed at like 9 every morning!! 
Willie eating breakfast.
Let the games begin! He gets so hyper in the morning and just wants to play with me.
This is him getting the bath rug out of the guest bathroom. After swinging it around a bit he drags it into the family room and tries to get it under the couch.

Then he's on to the tennis ball.

Then the mat from his travel crate.
Then the mat from his bed. He is so wild!!
But this is what he does when he comes home from work with me....
I love this little cinnamon roll!!!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
A morning with WILLIE!!
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
what the? willie is huge!
You need a baby. It's 100 times better!
Katie, thank you for cutting my hair today! It looks so much better and more curly. I loved the product you put in it and hope that my mom can do the same. Willie was my favorite dog at your house today. I was sad that I could not play with him through the window more. Maybe one day I can cuddle up with the Cinnamon Roll too! Love, Haven
I can think of a few other things I'd rather wake up next to...Bad dog...Bad dog!
Willie is so,so cute..I hope classes are going well! I love that he is a little sleeper. Sorry Scotty was empty-handed the other day...so embarrassing.
Ella misses her crazy buddy William. Hopefully they will be reunited soon.
-Taylor
Post a Comment