Saturday, June 25, 2011

Remember when I had a baby?

I know I am the world's worst blogger.  I mean, I did have a child and not blog about it.  Truth be told, I am already forgetting things about my baby girl and I really want to document her sweetness.  So here's to another try at the blogging thing!

Introducing....

Harper Meadow Hoffman
2.22.11
8lbs 12oz
20 inches 

She was so beat up and bruised when she was born.  We sure had a rough go in the delivery room.  (Details to follow in a separate post.)

I sure am obsessed with her and don't even get me started on her big brother!  Life is good :)


4 comments:

amy foulger said...

Yes! Hooray! I am so excited about this update! I love that sweet baby Harper!

amy foulger said...

Xoxo
Love Amy!

sarah marie. said...

yay finally! i almost gave up on you.

brooke said...

You're back...I am so glad I checked just in case. Can't wait to hold that cute girl next week!