Can you even handle it! Only one month to go...CRAZY! I can't even believe our little girl will be here so soon. We are staying super busy getting ready for her arrival. We can't wait to meet
...HARPER HOFFMAN...
Yep! We finalized her name and we couldn't be any more excited. It finally just feels right. What a nightmare choosing a name was this time around.
P.S. Can you even stand that little boy in the background? He is just perfecting his funny face in the mirror. He's been doing it for a good 10 minutes. Love my little bubbies :)





14 comments:
Love that name! My friend Jess is into doing all H's for their kids and that is on her list. You girls are so cute with your name choices, I can't handle it!! I can not believe how good you look and you only have a month to go! My stomach was sticking out 20 times more than that at this point in my pregnancy:)... I hope this last month flies for you and that you wont be suffering with the little aches and pains. Love you!
love the name! and love ryder in the back. and love you and your gorgeous body. and love that little baby girl in there.
You look fantastic and have nice boobs too! Too bad they will deflate soon enough:)
LOOOVE the name Harper. Names are killer and it's so settling when you finally decide on one. Can't wait!
ps Can I have Ryder? He's to die for!
Love the name and love that belly! You look darling!
I can't wait to see you this week...you look great Kate!
And of course I LOVE Harper. Darling!
Sweetest name, ever!! I wish I could see your pretty face in these belly shots. And Ryder making faces in the mirror. Ha!
Obviously, I love the name :) You look great, Katie. Enjoy this last month... seriously, two is somethin else!!!! Can't wait to meet her and see you...
Congrats... love the name Harper. It's darling and I'm sure it will fit Little Miss perfectly. Loves.
love your little bump and love the name. Theres a clothing boutique in Corona DEl Mar called Harper, she named it after her little girl. So exciting! That little guy of yours is adoroable. Cant wait to see her! Count down begins
Can't believe how close it's getting! So excited for you and all the pink that will be bombarding your house! Ryder is awesome in the background, LOL!
XOXO
it was so good to see you and ryder! good luck in these last few weeks!!!
Harper rules!!! I love the name and I know it will suit her perfectly. Oh, she will be a darling one! You look so awesome and I love your cute little belly! Ryder is CLASSIC. Such a cutie pie. 4 more weeks...YAY!!!
Obsessed with the name and you look sooo good! Now come on down little gal!
i thought i remember you saying you were going to blog on her 1 month birthday...maybe her two month?
Post a Comment