We had a photo shoot with the fabulous Sarah Hull for part of Steve's father's day gift. Ryder was absolutely NUTS and I was sure we didn't get one good photo. Sarah was super quick on the draw because she captured a few of my active boy.
Steve loved the pics and can't wait to show them off in his office!
P.S. How cute is Ryder giving me "besos". Love this boy!








14 comments:
Adorable pics! He is looking as cute as ever and you look amazing as ever!
Adorable! What a cute idea!
These pictures are so cute!!
I see Ryder has curls like my Hunter. Do you just keep his hair short?? I don't know what to do with his crazy hair, it's out of control!!
Kandis....I have never even cut Ryder's hair. He didn't have it for the longest time, and now that he does it is so curly. My husband has the same hair and he just keeps it short. I'm assuming that's what I'll do with Ryder's when it's long enough to need a cut!
omg his curls are to die for! and you look gorgeous.
PLEASE can I give that boy some besos?! He's freakin' adorable!! And your legs, hermana? You're HOT!
LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!! I'm so glad you decided to be in these pics cause they are amazing! Ryder is delicious and you, my dear, are smokin' HOT!
Love your pics... Ryder's hair and tie are pretty much to die for:) Thanks for making Scott look less homeless this Saturday. Although he might fit in more in San Fran with the homeless look.
Amazing pictures. You look absolutely beautiful! Ryder is a little doll face!
these. pics. are. ADORABLE!
these. pics. are. ADORABLE!
those are so cute...and I am so excited to see a new post!
cute kid-
one question-
why don't you MODEL?!!
seriously girl! you look smashing!
I agree with Sarah you look beautiful. And your baby is darling. Although I guess he isn't a baby anymore. He looks so grown up.
Post a Comment