Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Welcome Home Elder Larsen!

Our nephew Jeffrey just got home from a 2 year mission in the Czech Republic.  He was an amazing missionary!  We are going to miss reading his letters every week, but we are excited that he is home!
He looks so good!
This is Jeffrey's first time meeting Ryder. Ryder immediately reached out for him. It was so precious!

All of Ryder's girl cousins just LOVE him. Can you say, "babysitters"?
He just gets passed around from person to person at all the Hoffman family gatherings. I know he loves it!

All the girls are so cute with him.

Here he is just texting away with Bergen. Hilarious!

11 comments:

Nate and Nicole said...

Oh...my brother (also named Jeffrey) gets home from his mission in 18 days. This post just made me that much more excited (if that's possible!).

I LOVE the pictures of the girls fawning over Ryder. He looks like he is eating it up... already a ladies man :)!

Nate and Nicole said...

By the way, I know I should be able to figure this out on my own, but can you tell me how to post pictures side by side?! I always have about a million pictures, and that would help with making my posts not seem quite as long :).

Ashly said...

LOVE that baby boy...he is looking so old in these pics. i feel like i never see him anymore :(

brooke said...

Dido to Ash. I don't even remember when the last time I saw him was and he looks like a little boy now. I miss living there...

Anonymous said...

Ryder is giving the cutest smile in the pic where the girls are all holding him... like he knows that he is the most adorble thing ever.

Aubrey Messick said...

quite the ladies man. what a little hearbreaker!

SUMMER said...

Of course my fave picture is the one of Ryder and Kennedy!

Shannon said...

ryder is so cute! that is funny how he reached for him....

kam said...

i am dying over your sweet baby...seriously. could he be any cuter? i think not! he is so yummy.
miss you. miss your chair. miss the cactus cooler. ;)

Chandra said...

So lucky that you have all of those grown up girls in the family! And remember, they were trained to be the best babysitters from the best! (me) ha ha :-)

Shannon said...

wait a second...i forgot to mention that Gigi (my GiGi--) is from the Czech Republic!!!