with this sweet face.
i love that sweet little face too! im so behind on blogging since the move so i was so excited to see TWO updates from the hoffmans...and a darling new header! Ryders little head in his silhouette is so small and cute!
wow! He's beautiful. Wait, is this pic digitally enhanced, or what?! (;
Those bright eyes with Steve's expression get me every time!!!
cutest picture ever...I love the new header, too bad I thought you were stephanie at first! well, really thats not too bad.
he's just so darn handsome. love those baby blues!
oh hi blog friend. he is just adorable!
seriously yeah right with those eyes.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i love that sweet little face too! im so behind on blogging since the move so i was so excited to see TWO updates from the hoffmans...and a darling new header! Ryders little head in his silhouette is so small and cute!
wow! He's beautiful. Wait, is this pic digitally enhanced, or what?! (;
Those bright eyes with Steve's expression get me every time!!!
cutest picture ever...I love the new header, too bad I thought you were stephanie at first! well, really thats not too bad.
he's just so darn handsome. love those baby blues!
oh hi blog friend. he is just adorable!
seriously yeah right with those eyes.
Post a Comment