Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ryder's FAMOUS back bend

This is Ryder's favorite trick. He does it all the time, especially while you are changing his diaper. It makes it really fun for us!! He also uses it to scoot around on his back. He gets in his back bend position, kicks his legs out and shoots across the floor. He is crazy, but we love him!!!!


Do we have gymnast our hands or what?!?

11 comments:

Darla said...

Katie! He's a doll baby. I'm so happy you're doing well (well.., I HOPE you are. I haven't read a post about YOU lately).. (; We're in Hawaii right now. Geof.'s quitting aviation. Long story. I need to call you. REALLY!!

Brooke Wilkins said...

That is hilarious! He is so yummy! I love that little face. No joke he is like one of the CUTEST babies EVER! Thanks for the advice on the sling! I think I am going to get that one!

Nate and Tasha said...

You are right, he is quite the archer. Good thing you got that on film, cause I don't think anyone would have believed you :)

PS Your header is so cute!

Alyssa said...

he must take after andrew

sarah marie. said...

so hilarious. and so tan too!

Ashly said...

i agree with aunt alyssa, he must take after his uncle! he is a wild man...starting his gymnastics training at an early age.

SUMMER said...

I thought I was going to be original about taking after Andrew but I guess not. Here is my comment still... "if he takes after his uncle, he will be doing back handsprings by the time he is 6!"

Stephanie said...

What the heck? "Well - he does have a gymnast for an uncle!" was going to be my comment. I guess I didn't realize Andrew was that renowned of a gymnast that everyone would post about him!!

brooke said...

Obviously I had the same Andrew thoughts. He really gets pretty high...I love it!

Aimee Molloy said...

what a strong little guy...great arch!

Jessica F. said...

Sterling Henry has started doing a similar move and I LOVE it!